CCC iDrive repair for all possible faults. 100% success rate on CCC repairs.
If your iDrive reboots, works only occasionally, drains your battery, does not start at all or maybe has another symptom, please read below.
BMW CCC iDrive Repair Procedure
- You ship the CCC iDrive navigation to us for repair
- We repair it and confirm full functioning
- You pay safely
- We ship the CCC navigation back to you
BMW CCC iDrive repair for all faults
The most common symptoms of a BMW CCC failure:
- CCC iDrive reset: the CCC head unit reboots continuously, as a result your screen cycles between the BMW logo and a black screen
- The CCC iDrive does not boot completely: when started, it remains stuck on the BMW logo.
- The iDrive is fully functional on some days, but fails to boot successfully on other days, most likely when the weather is warmer.
- The CCC head unit functions when the car is cold, but fails to work when the car is warm
- The CCC iDrive is completely non functional, as a result your screen remains black. No navigation functions can be controlled from iDrive controller anymore.
- The cooling fan of the CCC iDrive remains on, consequently draining the car battery
- The iDrive sat nav does not eject the CD / DVD anymore when pressing the Eject button.
- The CCC console buttons lights remain always on
- Sometimes the iDrive head unit generates some graphical disturbances (horizontal and vertical lines) on the screen while it tries to boot. When the graphical anomalies appear only when the iDrive navigation doesn not work anymore, they are most likely not caused by a display error but by the CCC fault.
- Total lack of sound. If you don’t have a separate sound amplifier module, then the sound problem is generated by the CCC iDrive.
We repair the following CCC modules:
- CCC iDrive navigation for BMW 1 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88)
- CCC iDrive navigation for BMW 3 Series (E90, E91, E92, E93, M3)
- CCC iDrive navigation for BMW 5 Series (E60, E61, M5)
- CCC iDrive navigation for BMW 6 Series (E63, E64, M6)
- CCC iDrive navigation for BMW X5 E70, BMW X6 E71
- CCC iDrive navigation for Mini Cooper (R55, R56, R57)